Have a potluck to go to? #SpreadtheMustard with these crowd-pleasing potluck recipe ideas.
1. Layered ‘Lettuce Wrap’ Salad With Peanut Dijon Dressing
Enjoy the pretty colours and crisp, delicious flavour of lettuce wraps, without the messy eating!
2. Beet Bocconcini & Tomato Lentil Salad In A Kickin’ Mustard Vinaigrette
Making use of sweet, ripe tomatoes and fresh herbs, this hearty salad is great to take along on summer picnics and potlucks.
3. Mustard-Spiked Make Ahead Coleslaw
The nice thing about this dish… it only gets better with age! This spicy mustard and cabbage coleslaw keeps well in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 weeks.
4. Mustard Cheeseburger Lasagna
If you prefer a firmer lasagna, simply eliminate soaking the noodles prior to using.
5. Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs in a Lemony Mustard Pesto Sauce
Bursting with flavour, these meatballs have a lovely surprise of melted mozzarella in the centre. The bright flavours of the pesto are the perfect complement to the ground turkey. Serve with your favourite pasta as a main course, or as small bite appetizer.
6. Pork Sliders 3 Ways: Leftover Roastwich Sliders
A great way to use leftover pork roast!
7. Cheddar, Chive & Mustard Spelt Biscuits
Light and cheesy savoury biscuits, with pops of bright mustard flavour, these are wonderful when spread with lashings of butter. Serve alongside bowls of soup or stew for a comforting meal. If so inclined, do make a double batch, as they freeze remarkably well.
8. Tangy Key Lime & Mustard Pie
This light and refreshing pie has a little zing from fresh lime juice and zest, and a little tang from honey mustard in the filling (and the whipped cream!), mustard seeds and dry mustard powder in the graham crust. One slice and you’ll be smitten!